When Do Most Car Accidents Happen?
Car accidents may occur at any time and in any location. The bulk of these collisions is attributed to humans. That means that someone made the mistake that led the cars to collide, resulting in the destruction of property, injuries, and, in some cases, deaths. However, data shows that there are particular circumstances, places, and times of day when drivers are more prone to being involved in a crash.
The Most Dangerous Times on the Road
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the majority of incidents happen between 3 and 6 p.m. during “peak times.” According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Saturday is the riskiest day of the week to travel because there are many more automobiles and inebriated car drivers active than on any other day.
Car Accident Statistics Around the World
There are currently over a billion automobiles on the roadway around the globe. Many of them will be involved in traffic accidents, with the bulk occurring in low and middle-income nations.
It’s simple to understand why car crashes have prompted countries to establish safety regulations and procedures based on the data we’ve obtained.
- Road traffic accidents are the world’s eighth-largest cause of mortality.
- Car accidents claim the lives of more people than AIDS and TB combined.
- One man dies on the road every 24 seconds.
- Every year, 1.35 million people die in traffic accidents.
- For those aged 5 to 29, road accidents are the greatest cause of mortality.
- Every day, over 3,700 people are killed in traffic accidents.
- The global cost of road traffic injuries is estimated to be $518 billion.
- Road accidents cost most countries 3% of their GDP.
- Commuters, bikers, and cyclists were involved in more than half of all traffic incidents worldwide.
- Young males under the age of 25 account for 73% of all traffic accidents.
- Men under the age of 25 are three times more likely than women of the same age to die in an automobile accident.
- Although the number of deaths continues to rise, it has stabilized when compared to the current world population and has reduced when compared to the number of motorized vehicles.
Car Accident Lawyer Brooklyn
Contact a car accident lawyer Brooklyn at Brooklyn Injury Attorneys P.C. if you or a loved one has been injured in a car collision in Brooklyn and requires emergency legal assistance. It is a personal injury legal company that serves Brooklyn and its surrounding boroughs. They specialize in various areas, including vehicle accidents, construction accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, workers compensation cases, medical malpractice, and more.
This company’s personal injury lawyers in Brooklyn work on a contingency fee premise, which means they don’t get paid until they prove your case. Furthermore, they provide a free first appointment with one of their experienced lawyers.
Automobile accidents result in numerous injuries and fatalities, as well as financial damages. If you’ve been in a car accident, contact Brooklyn Injury Attorneys, P.C. to find out more about your legal choices and how to collect the compensation you deserve.