BROOKLYN INJURY ATTORNEYS P.C.
ESSAY COMPETITION $500 SCHOLARSHIP – 2023
Brooklyn car accident attorneys are known for obtaining high judgments in Court for victims of car accidents. We want to help the future generation of Brooklyn car accident lawyers with their education expenses by offering an annual $500 scholarship. The Scholarship will be based on an essay competition with a topic focused on personal injury law.
- This Scholarship is open to both graduate/law students and undergraduate students seeking to go to law school in the future. All applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. undergraduate or graduate-level program.
- All submissions should contain the authors name, address, phone number, current major and college.
- All submissions should be emailed to email@example.com.
- All submissions must be in .pdf format
- All submissions must be received by December 31, 2023.
- Winner will be announced on our website on January 31, 2024.
2023 ESSAY TOPIC
– MAX 1500 WORDS
With more and more self-driving cars on the road, who should be liable when an accident occurs? The manufacturer or driver? Please explain.
- Only answer the question provided.
- Use online articles and caselaw to support your essay.
- Proper grammar, spelling, and citations should be used.
- All submissions will be checked for plagiarism.